Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Apologies for Dowd Piece -- But See Attached Al Jazeera Post

Al Jazeera Piece on Gaza Phone Bank Dialing For Obama

I received Peter's email indicating that the Maureen Dowd thread was a sham. I haven't had a chance to check yet, but I trust Peter, so I am mortified and apologetic for rushing it out on trust in people who haven't done this to me before. That being said, see the attached video post from some time ago -- an Al Jazeera piece on Palestinian fundraising for Obama -- also a violation of Federal law. Based on this prior piece, I found (and still find) this new one believable, and hopefully someone definitively can prove this out, one way or another, to all concerned.

I have no problem with Arab Americans in Michigan exercising their First Amendment rights, but have no desire to see foreigners interfere in our already flawed election process.

No comments: