Friday, September 22, 2006

NEWS FOR MY READERS --GET AUTOMATIC EMAILS OF MY UPDATES

Do you ever wish that you could just see my pearls of wisdom in your email inbox, without having to visit my blog site? Now you can subscribe to receive email updates of each new posting (or postings, once a day). Simply fill-in your email address in the "Enter Your Email" box to the right of this posting (beneath my Profile and above my Links), and hit the Subscribe button. An email will be sent to you to complete registration, and then you will receive a daily or weekly newsletter of my latest musings. This is a free service, and the company that provides it swears that they do not sell email addresses or spam.

You can also forward emails of specific postings to others by using the envelope icon beneath each posting, but getting people to subscribe is much better.

Have a happy new year.

No comments: